College and Campus Visit Resources
Becoming an educated consumer of colleges is important. Colleges can cost the same amount as a new car or a house! Most people don't buy those without some careful consideration.
Begin by learning how to evaluate college programs and the campus offerings.
Consider where your student might thrive.
Don't let prestige or expensive buildings sway you. Yes, some names do open doors, but being unhappy for 4+ years isn't worth the name on the degree.
Check out the resources below and tour lots of campuses.
Learn what to look for so you can find the one that is Right 4 You!
1. National Center for Education Statistics
2. The College Board - College Search
3. The Economist - College Evaluations
4. Kiplinger - College Finder
5. Unigo - College Search
6. Peterson's - College Search
7. You Visit - Vitual College Tours