College Financial Aid
and Scholarship Resources
Financial aid packages can be complicated
The first thing to do is break it down into the different types of loans, grants, and scholarships.
Most people will need to fill out the FAFSA and other college financial aid forms (Profile) even if you don't think you will qualify.
Many colleges award scholarships and merit aid only to those that fill out the financial forms regardless of income.
It's never too early to look at scholarships and learn money-saving tips.
Find out more from the links below.
1. Sallie Mae - Plan for College
2. Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency
3. Unigo - Scholarship Search
4. FAFSA on the Web - Federal Financial Aid Forms
5. U.S. Dept. Of Education
6. FinAid - Award Letter Comparison Spreadsheet
7. Fastweb - Scholarship Search
8. FoundationsU - Financial Tools